Saturday, March 31, 2007

no amt of es krim can make me happy now... used to eat ice-cream whenever I'm feeling low but this time rd, it no longer work.. how to feel happy when what I'm concerned about is lost? but happy to meet up with yve & yan.. its been a long time since I met them so there's a need for some catching up.. well.. same qns was asked and everytime I can only try to divert the qns.. heez.. I promise I'll try harder yay.. tsk tsk..

went to the jap rest tt I went with xm & ej.. ate the same food coz couldnt think of anything else to eat.. initially wanted to meet jas but DOTZ.. she remembered the wrong date of her dad's appointment.. but hopefully can meet her somehow thou now with my schedule, its really hard but I'll think of some way.. we went eski bar after tt, its quite cool.. the temperature was quite cold but I love being cold than hot.. we drank volka plus I ordered long island tea.. it doesnt if the food is nice or the drink was well made, most importantly is I can to meet my friends.. ever since poly ends, our gathering seem to be lesser & lesser or sld I say it starts from the day when I chose FMS as my elective, didnt get the chance to spend my last sem with them in sch.. miss out all the things tt happen to them in sch.. sad!!

feeling sleepy.. I try to bring the person tt u all wish to see before my sch life ends yay... I'll try.. heez...

No comments: