Friday, March 30, 2007

Extremely sad today.. thou told myself never to feel down again but feeling low to the bottom now, heart sunk with the mail.. didnt succeed in my hostel application so there's more staying here anymore.. I should have been more determined when coming to making decisions.. as much as I regretted it now, there's nothing I can do except praying to god to have the last chance at the waiting list.. already expected the outcome in advance but deep inside, still hoping for a chance to succeed no matter how far is it.. what should I do now? I wonder..

feeling stress these days with exams approaching soon and things seem to be going the opposite direction, far from what I hope to be.. a lot of things to be done but I have no idea where to start.. prob taking lang is a mistake, its taking up a lot of my time.. its interesting, no doubt but its a lot of workload which is making me very tired.. or a mistake right from the start to take this route?? mistakes done, I can't amend it so have to live with it.. if ever I have to scrafice the list of things u said, I would do it.. but its all too late now..

the impact of fin econs on me still lingers, wonder if I would make it to the end.. I need to buck up.. I would go for honours provided my results hit the pre-reqisite.. if not, I would have to save money for my masters.. very tired after staying up till 4am doing tpt proj.. catch a short wink wink before I meet yve & yan..

No comments: