Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tired...

Its been a week of mugging for tests & more tests.. rec'd our marks for macro & I only got 14/26!! Thats really a bad start. It just seem like 2 sems ago where I also got 11/20. Its still mugging away for another 2 papers, both are killer mod to me.. OMG.. there are so many formulas to memorise, my head is spinning now!!

Friday was CNY formal dinner.. Its sweet of Sarah to bring me clothes so tt I can be a pretty gal @ the dinner.. Haa.. but I guess I didnt have the prior quality so didnt really look pretty.. Haa.. but anyway, the dinner was fun, had fun lao yu sheng & eating steamboat with my block mates.. it was nice to see everyone wearing nice clothes.. but I saw one who wore a suit.. ( '_' ").. its not even a resturant but our very own hall canteen!! thou the prizes we won, I wonder where it gone to but seeing everyone involved in the games was so fun.. btw.. the host (male) is so cute!! he's really humourous.. only know his name & from the same block, didnt know him by his person.. but I must say he's cool.. but of course he's not the only one.. Haa... Its the 1st event in hall which involve everyone & I get to see people from other blocks & also my very own acers!! Overall, it was really fun..

my comp failed on me after I came back on Fri... & went I go to the comp center to send for service.. but the comp was perfectly fine!! Damn!! opps!! wasted my time & I missed NB class.. in the end only went for LO & yoga.. the yoga instructor was erm..... a bit sissy??? haa.. but he's really nice.. has to split my leg 2day!! OMG, i'm stiff like hell.. after which I rushed to MWH.. played games with the residents.. hmm... the game was fishing.. Haa... ya.. tts right, FISHING!! wonder how the residents can 'fish' for the whole hour.. but seeing them having fun makes me happy..

left with 1 more chap of metrics & many many chaps of fin... so gtg tidur now.. or else, its a concussion day again.. sampai bertemu... mari...

No comments: