Tuesday, March 20, 2007

feeling very tired and trying hard to make myself awake for the whole day, attention span seems to be getting shorter.. i guess repeating the word 'tired' is part of my life now.. been busy with assignments, proj, tests & more coming up, a never ending process.. but prob I will miss it in the later part of the years.. didnt want it to end so fast but hoping it will all end soon.. contradicting at times.. wonder how long my determination will last.. wanted to continue honours, seriously I do very much, but I guess I have to be realistic.. its no longer juz abt saying 'yes, I wanna do it' but a lot of factors need to be considered.. prob I'll do a consultation.. Haiz.. its time to plan my timetable for the coming exams soon...

last sat, we went ECP with the MWH residents.. it was nice to bring them out to breath some fresh air & walk ard rather than staying in the home all days.. the weather was nice & after tt we went dinner together as a grp as it was the last outing for the sem.. time flies, its the last session so fast..

I never realised that when I talk, my last word is prolonged.. do I really talk like this?? I talk like a kid? everytime I go for haircut, the stylist will always says I talk like a baby, do I? mummy says the same thing too.. I guess I have to change this habit but its also hard to change this habit as its been in me since the day I was born..

cant wait for the sch term to end.. no matter we are gg to cambodia, guangzhou or viet.. I wanna go for holidays.. longing for this day!! I must buck up!! study harder.. its the final sem.. as hard as it is, I have to hang on... yilin.. jia you! jia you!!

No comments: