Thursday, March 15, 2007

one more day to go & its friday!!! will be gg back to the jap rest to eat again.. once I found smthg nice, I love to share with others & bring my friends along to try.. bao & nancy will def be among them.. we love eating or is it just only me?? haa..

experiencing a bad headache since noon.. Its so bad that its persisting till now & my sleepy mode is still here to stay.. God, how do I make myself awake & headache-free? feeling so xin ku now, wanna sleep but seeing the macro textbook lying there make me so guilty if I dont read it.. this sem isnt a good one for me, have not been faring well for all my econs mod & its my major.. guess I slack too much this sem.. I need encouragement, support & determination!! I need to buck up badly!! god, please save me!!

tonight is the inter-level block supper by level 5 & 6.. its frutti night!! Its yummy, fruits with chocolate!! Haa.. wanted so much to eat it when I see it in resturant, thou its simple but nice.. I like the potatoes salad too, its nice.. it made me missed egg mayo sandwich.. reminds me of the time when xm, alvin & I would take turns to make breakfast for each other for wed lect.. I love to prepare egg mago but now its hard to prepare it with me here.. missed the times then.. will fond memories be here to stay?? or will they fade as time grows?? will the characters in the story changed & someday, we'll be passing guest?? I hope that day never comes..

May all stories never be memories, never a full stop.. with commas continuing the story.. keeping everyday treasured..

No comments: