Thursday, March 08, 2007

Had my metrics paper today.. its a disaster!!! didnt have any confidence & plus heard from sarah its a super difficult paper made my moral fall to the bottom.. made so many mistakes, I cant imagine how many marks will I get, wondering if I'll pass... xiao mau.. why didnt u set a more straightforward paper?? its fin paper tml, another killer..

its angklung lesson today.. its getting more & more fun, tml will be our proj prsn day where everyone will gather & present what we have learn in the different activities.. cant wait to taste the food prepared by my sch mates.. yummy!!! haa.. will be able to have fun finally..

'pon ten' 2day's tpt lect in the hope to study for fin tml.. but I'll feeling sleepy now.. hope i'll be able to tahan until 3am.. 'REN'!!! after 4pm, everything will be better.. thou still have 2 more proj to do & 1 more BI test, at least tpt proj, still have xm with me.. tpt seem hard, hope I wont end up being a burden to xm coz having difficulties sinking in the concepts..

its mandi time.. god, please bless me for tml paper!! na na.. hope u wont make me demoralised..

No comments: