Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Days are passing so fast.. exams approaching soon yet again.. the end of school life seem to coming soon too.. haiz.. wanting to get out of sch fast yet now cant bear to leave here.. wondering what my life would be like after I'm out of here, where will I be working? what will I be in future? all in all.. what would my life be? feeling lost at times but most importantly, I must enjoy the last of my uni life..

went running again tonight, its nice running in the night, enjoying the small breeze & along the way, watching people playing squash, soccer & running on the tracks.. thou I didnt cover the whole school but I get to see at least a part of the school.. must start building up my body for the battle ahead & not be feeling unwell so easily..

hopefully, will get to meet all my friends before I head up er mei shan to hibernate.. It will be another 1 month of non-stop mugging.. but will be rushing thru proj these few days, need to buck up now!!! Yilin.. Aish!! Aja! Aja! Fighting!!

No comments: