Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Stress.. stress.. stress!! exams so close yet i'm still not mugging but struggling with projects.. what exactly is a literature review?? I have been struggling to make sense for the last few hours but no matter which angle I looked at it, it dont look correct.. something missing & i'm not reading enuff to make sense out of it.. Its not my first time doing lit review, but this rd I dont understand a single word of the econs journal, how to do review when I know nuts?? at least soci & eng make sense to me but this... haiz... partly its my fault doing it so last min, dont have time to read many articles.. esp when anthony's expectations of us are so high, its giving me the cold feet.. I dont know if I'll get thru this.. I wonder.. ponder.. wonder how did I convince myself tpt is gonna be fun & the lecturer is great, a great guy.. he's really gd but too gd tt I'm so afraid I'll end up doing smthg tt he end up laughing.. god.. I cant afford to fail.. full of qns marks now, who's there to save me?? it reflect bad on us to consult him now when everyone almost done with theirs..

haiz.. time to get back to it now.. god.. please bless me..

No comments: