Monday, March 26, 2007

"Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around in a dance floor. But those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nuture it. You hold it. You dance with it. Life has to end, love doesn't.."

found the above to be meaningful.. lost and sadness.. that might be what everyone feels when something is lost or someone dear leaves.. so do I.. feeling down when things or people I care most are leaving me.. Always hoping for every 'now' to be eternity and never lost, grabbing tight to every 'now'.. that seems difficult.. People change.. once having it doesnt mean its yours forever.. everyday is different with a different start.. but no matter where one is now, they once cross my life.. people whom I met, even a passing guest nonetheless made impact in my life, be it directly or indirectly.. hoping to lose no more, holding everyone close to me.. even if they decide to leave, they left memories for me.. it will be my partner, nuturing & holding it.. our story ends but what we once share doesn't..

From this min.. I must be happy always no matter what obstacles I face.. cry no more & be strong (which might be difficult, too emotional being.. but I'll try), never to let anything leave me unhappy & never to let the past wished to be forgotten to continue to haunt me..

No comments: