Wednesday, March 07, 2007

super super tired today.. red bull becomes my form of survival.. rushing to finish my econs readings.. there's so much to do!! I'm gg crazy memorising all the formulas.. when will I ever finish memorising?? so tired trying to remember all the formulas by hard.. 2 more papers to go before sleeping marathon.. i'm pratically a walking zombie with no sign of liveliness.. I need sleep, lotsa of it.. there's 4 mid term this sem & its the worst sem I ever had.. missed last night IHG closing.. sad.. & I'm missing out inter-block supper tonight.. sad*2, missing out all the fun but will feel a sense of guilt if I were to go.. putting studies at the expense of any other things.. I guess I'm just so afraid tt I'll let mummy down thou she's xin teng tt I'm so stress with studies.. instead of stressing me on studies, she's nagging at me to sleep more.. ever since I'm here, I'm spared the nagging... haa.. i wanna go for block supper!!!! its sure to be fun.. but I guess studying will make myself feel better.. I'll def go for the inter-level supper next 2 wks..

today cried so much, read my friend's blog & tears just keep rolling down uncontrollably.. so xin teng but I cant do much.. after which I watched tv, cried again coz of a parting scene.. OMG.. my tears are like running tap.. even reading fiction books can make me cry.. so dont ever let me see unhappy events yay.. I'll cry non-stop.. & dont ever quarrel with me (which is quite impossible to happen, coz so far, dont even remz have I ever engage in an argument with my friends prob except for my brother.. haa.. just like ginnette once said, I can nv pick up a quarrel.. once she tried to quarrel with me & I lost.. ya.. it seem zhi zang but it was the little memories which make sec sch days fun) coz I'll keep blaming myself.. also tried quarreling with yan but failed in my mission..

well... gg back to my notes again.. xiao mau & na na... pls dont set a hard paper yay.. dont have any confidence in any but may god bless me with good memory & intelligence.. god.. please bless me... say mau pergi berlaja sekarang.. sampai bertermu...

No comments: