Thursday, March 22, 2007

Although I was feeling so down y'day bcoz of fin. but feeling so much better when finally the last paper result is out.. when I saw my fin. results on Mon, was feeling so sad that I called mummy to tell her I failed by 0.5 marks but now feeling so guilty for making mummy worried for me, caused her to suffer from isommia.. she's worried that I'll take it very hard.. never in my sch life have I failed any papers, prob except for sec sch days when my chemistry is a disaster.. always remz kor kor says chem-is-try but no matter how hard I try, I failed by marginally.. but I guess what he says is also true, working hard after the 'blow', saw rainbow after the rain.. was so surprised to see A1 for science in 'O' level..

was also worried for metrics but luckily it turn out fine.. didnt fare fantastically well but all I hope for is a pass & I did it.. luckily there was part B to save me, my MCQ is a disaster!! in my whole life of school days, never have I fared so badly for MCQs.. if not for short ans qns, I guess depending on MCQs, my grades would be so bad... have to really buck up for fin econs, need to maintain my cap..

had tpt lect make-up but its not really lect but rather speakers here to share with us the working industry, the operation of the tpt industry.. its does seem interesting but all the terms are so foreign to me.. I still love finance no matter, juz love to see $$ sign.. at times, wondering if I have made the right decision or the alternative would have been better.. but there's no turning back, I can only look ahead.. the speaker from I forgotten where was really nice & I enjoyed his prsn.. he is so gd with the Q&A session.. haa.. the next speaker is from Japan.. his accent is very strong but he's so cute.. in every slides, whenever a place is mentioned, he will tell us what food is nice in that place & he also kept mentioning its beer time after the prsn & he still play sumo.. reminds me of my cousin-in-law who's japanese.. he loves beer too but dont think he play sumo.. hope dyskae & ayskae wont grew up to love beer so much.. bad for health yay..

Its block supper tonight by us.. level 2 guys & level 3 gals.. we made fish & chips with soup, jelly & drinks.. I find it all very nice.. all the food was finished really fast.. haa.. had fun preparing food with mingjie, sijie, su & tongwei.. I guess these are the memories that I'll take away with me when I leave the hall.. wonder if I would be able to get hall stay this sem which I doubt so.. but it was really nice knowing them all & of course my neighbours are the best..

its time to write up on metrics.. its my turn to write out the assignments.. & its tidur time after tt... got to study hard for BI which is getting difficult as it gets to the back... wondering if I sld go for macro class tml morning.. I'm so scared that liu jia will call me up to the board.. no matter which corner I hide, trying to make myself invisible, he will call me up to the board.. wonder why he's so fond of calling me up to the board.. guess he could sense that I'm unsure with my tut & wanted to help me.. but it only made me resist gg there.. dont think i'll have the time to do the tut but I'll try my best..

No comments: