Thursday, March 22, 2007

As I was walking down to meet the rest for lunch.. a sudden thought cross my mind.. prob I should have followed what I wanna do, things might have turn out another way.. if only I was more determined.. should have taken the gamble just as what mummy wants.. if only one can have the best of both worlds.. but here I am, the place hope to be...

there's a lot of things to be done & time running out, hope to be able to squeeze time out for everything.. feeling so tired and feeding myself with anything that can make me awake.. got back fin results, left me demoralised.. I tried but prob not hard enough.. luck seem to be running out.. I guess there's a time when luck are fully utilised..

went movie with xm.. watched 'music & lyrics'.. its a very nice show.. love the way Hugh Grant shake his butt.. haa.. & all songs sung in the movie.. its lovely.. the songs they composed together.. before watching movie, we went to eat sushi.. its the first time I have to stuff food so fast as we dont have a lot of time to eat.. In the end, feel so bloated & sleepy in the movie.. but the movie is so nice, it kept me awake..

must tidur early.. have to do metrics tut tml morning plus have make up tpt lect.. & also its inter-level supper tml, have to head back early to help prepare the food.. there's so many things to do.. god, please give me more time.. god.. please also bless me with intelligence..

No comments: