Friday, March 09, 2007

I finally finished all the mid term test but maybe almost there.. still have one more BI test which I guess is listening plus oral.. OMG... all I go was 'HUH??' every lesson when we have listening.. I only manage to catch the first sentence which is usually the greeting.. haa.. but I have to conquer it.. expecting to get my papers back next wk along with the grades of metrics & fin.. when na na says its over, I feel "its really over!!!" as in this paper is so hard, I wonder what the *&!@ is it saying... in the end, I guess I 'tikum' most of them.. my skill at it hasnt been always good, there's always a probability of failing to guess the correct one, to be exact, its only a 0.25 chance I'll be right.. trying to use econs in my life but I rather lead a non-stressful life since trying hard to do smthg I suck at is an agony.. it has never been gd to me ever since I declared single major.. I can only hang on with whatever I see ard me..

feeling so sleepy & tired.. there's blood veins appearing in my eyes now, all bcoz of sleeping at 5am almost everyday this wk.. I tried to sleep at 3.30am every night but I only end up turning & tossing.. my eyes are so red with no life at all.. I'm gg to sleep until I wake up just in time for nvac tml.. i'll also TRY to get up early to get bf then sleep again.. was so tired these days tt I couldnt wake up to get any.. my only survival makanan is 4 biscuits.. as I type, my mind is in a daze but I wanna jot down the happy things in BI proj prsn..

Its our prsn day!!! Its very entertaining.. our item is tujuh on the list.. the first singing group is so funny & cute.. never have I seen such a big packet of salt, so big a sweet & chilli.. Haa... kulintang is also very nice... no matter its the base, accompanying or the melody, its all bagus sekali.. haa.. the masak group also prepared very nice makanan for us.. thumbs up for them.. & of course our angklung group.. we did well today.. but I was really super tired...

Cant think properly now.. I shall finish watching 'engine' then I'll hit the bed.. BED!!! finally I can lie on it for a good 8 hrs.. after nvac, I go home sleep again.. need to recoup it back before final exams come.. a walking zombie in the hall is not a nice thing yay.. god, please bless me with a good night sleep...

No comments: