Thursday, January 31, 2008

well... cant really remz what happen for the past few days except tt feeling of tiredness, still trying to get use to waking up early..

went Chinatown last Fri with bao & hui for some early CNY shopping, didnt buy much as the excitment is diminishing with years passing by but gg again tml with bao & nancy.. now I know why adults been saying only kids are the most excited lot while adults prefer to rest when there's holi.. its been a long time since I last saw hui, glad tt she's doing well & her family as well.. went for mwh session as usual on sat & we had steamboat with other volunteers after the session.. it was fun dining together as we usually went shopping on our own instead of eating dinner with them.. nonetheless, had a fun wkend..

things at work starting to pick up this wk.. except for some readings done, I finally get my hands on to do my first assignment.. but of course its still a long way to understanding the way of doing stuffs as I'm still at the preliminary stage & not even halfway there.. but everyone pretty patient with me & guiding me along the way.. so far, everything's good & colleagues are great, just that I still need to learn to break thru my shyness.. some friends laugh off at this word but I'm really lacking in this skill so gonna work hard.. two wks reaching & 5 mths 2 wks more of probation.. hope I'll survive thru..

suay things happen this wk as well.. bus was so slow on tues (I think its tues), I had to get off the bus quickly with 10 mins left to reach office so quickly hail a cab.. from north bridge rd to south bridge rd cost me $7.30.. OH MINE!!! north to south so ex ex ex... my heart is bleeding.. but no choice.. sobz... began LS-ing on mon & tues then y'day was down with gum infection, the same one experienced last yr when I was having my mid term tests.. its back again!! feeling so terrible & feverish the whole day but nonetheless worked till 7pm when I can hang on no longer.. went to see a dentist where I had a injection on my gum.. also did fillings.. cost me $145 (not tt I didnt wanna claim but have no idea how to.. haa..).. feeling so broke now.. cant wait for feb to end to get my PAY check!!! as for now, down with flu.. guess this yr is true tt piggies are bad with health matters.. need a gd rest..

hope the journey ahead will be a smooth one with hopes & achievements.. pls bless me with luck, intelligence & ren yuan yay...

No comments: