Monday, January 07, 2008

I made the decision of my life.. to do forensic, investigative accounting.. I hope I made the right choice & may it be situable for me.. I must be the 'shi wan ge hui she men' gal in future.. had a hard fight within me but I'll give it a shot to give myself a chance to try smthg diff.. prob banks is always what I wanted but does it suit me may never unravel till prob someday I'm given the chance.. I'm really not sure what's the future me like or who I am.. still as confused as before & still as indecisive.. May lady luck shine on me & god bless me thru this confusion state, finding my own worth & the place who sees a worth in me.. I may not be the best but I'll try to be.. working life starting soon, JIA YOU!!! small co it might be but I'm sure it will allow me to learn all I want & challenging tasks ahead & prob at least hard work is more recognised.. friends.. jia you for me too yay...

No comments: