Sunday, January 06, 2008

still at a loss until now.. a mixture of yes & no from everyone.. when I thought I have the ans, there's smthg holding me back.. it sld have been smthg happy & worth elated for but I couldnt just let go smthg which I wished for dearly.. I tried so hard but others seem to got it so easily.. wished someone will tell me what's right, what's wrong or prob smthg else to come along to stop the uncertainty?? if there's wasnt for 'that' which is probing me, everything would have been simpler & the answer would have been more definite.. but everything seems complicated now & feeling so uncertain & confused.. I didnt want to lose it bcoz it gave me what I look for at a thing but that thing isnt what I wanted to be.. similarly, this place gave me things I ever hope for but that place isnt where I wanna be.. there's always a tradeoff but what sld I do??

No comments: