Tuesday, January 08, 2008

will be starting work soon.. haiz.. no more holi or long breaks like before.. in the past, every job I'm in, I know there's a day it will end so there's not too much worry.. how much I hate it, it will end ultimately since its only a temp.. but now its so diff..

still feeling that sense of insecurity within me.. juz when I settled everything.. KXXX called up.. oh mine.. its all too late.. assuring myself it wont be a good start either since training has already commenced thou still feeling a little regretful.. guess my cousin sort of regretted her advise when she knows I rejected it? could somehow sense it.. but I cant do anything now except to leave my future to fate.. met all who I sld meet.. when he asked if I'm excited, I guess my face reveals it all but then I tried to show some happiness.. at one side, I'm relieve I chose smthg but dont really know whats wrong with me, cant help but feeling worried if its right or wrong.. I really have no ans & only bao reassuring me..

will try my best to be happy & putting in efforts in whatever I do... JIA YOU!!!

No comments: