Thursday, January 24, 2008

feeling so sad at times.. prob I didnt try hard enuff or am I too much of an introvert? I wish I could be like any other pple who find it almost easy to relate to pple, talk to pple & comfortable chatting with just anyone who comes along.. when will I become someone like tt?? xm.. I'm really sorry.. hearing me grumble every single day & thank you for accompanying me thru this period.. feeling so bottled up, I really wish I could find a hole to cry it out.. its just a matter of myself, not bcoz of anyone.. they treat me well, none of the sort of the experienced bullying the new ones.. prob I'm too emotional.. a desp need to strengthen what I lack..

anyway... I'll jia you, try my very best to conquer all barriers & hurdles!!

got my name cards this wk!! imprinted with my very own name except for the designation which is diff from what I tot.. M was saying with these cards, I'm on to another stage now.. but who do they give them to?? anyway, kept all in the drawer..

yeah!! tml gg out with bao & hui to ct.. its finally fri!! now do I realise the real joy of what all working pple feel.. hoping to get my psp soon when the stock comes in [hint hint**bao].. heez but I know its out of ctrl of when it will come.. I'll get to play it during my lunch break in future as well as on the way to & fro work.. yeah!!

No comments: