Monday, January 21, 2008

It's first day of work today.. feel kinda out of place with my formal wear and its a definite tata to sch life.. the train is so so so packed & everyone's walking very fast while I strolled my way to work coz I'm super early.. sat by the side of the river waiting for the time to pass as well as nursing my painful leg.. now its all filled with blisters.. sobz sobz..

the day is spent reading, reading & more reading then walked ard, ard & ard.. trying my best to mingle with them but I still have a long way to improve my interpersonal skills, always find myself having difficulties finding a topic.. after all the intro, really assessing myself if I'll be able to handle, it sure seems tough.. no matter how hard I tried to avoid acc, its stuck onto me thou appearing in another form.. even thou who's left are few, I still have my welcome lunch.. heez.. ate indian food together with them in office as they kind of lazy to go out but do appreciate what they done to make me feel welcome & in all ways to aid me in learning the basics.. & really big thanks to all friends who sent their msg of encouragement, offering to eat lunch with me & asking abt how's my 1st day.. thank you all for remembering.. appreciate MD's email too.. hope I'll adapt well & the transition from full time student to full time in the working industry.. & also hoping I'll be able to learn lots of things.. may god bless me thru the rest of the journey...

cant wait for wkend to come.. CUI after just 1 day.. feeling so tired...

No comments: