Thursday, January 03, 2008

was encouraging myself upteen times today but somehow luck doesnt seem to be with me.. to top it up was one much awaited email from my dream place tt indicates 'bye'.. didnt perform well in the first stage (stuck at a qns which I ans in the wrong initution) & at the second stage, couldnt complete the second task, only managed to complete one.. haiz.. somehow, when I got on the train do I remz how I sld have done the qns.. oh mine.. anywhere, I guess this is part & parcel of what most people experience in the initial phase..

just as I was thinking what sld I prepare for tml's battle, I rec'd the call.. tot he wud say sorry to me but no... was pretty surprised by the fact that I didnt do a gd job, how cld anyone have done worst than me?? was telling bao I'll def 'buong' the interview as my mind was drifting ard when he was talking.. now delibrating what I sld do.. everyone encourage me to go for it but feeling uncertain of myself.. juz like when I'm attempting things at the first try.. always have this prob which I need to change badly.. sometimes I'm just so indecisive.. plus what I always wanted is not this.. what to do??? 2 more interviews to go tml.. wonder whats the outcome?? havent done any preparation, hoping I'll survive thru tough qns.. prepared all possible ans for diff qns but end up I ans in a diff way so take things at a step ba..

thinking... pondering.. afraid to make the wrong choice.. haiz...

met yan & wilson for dinner tonight at AMK.. had western food & we just sat there chatting.. it reminds me of the times when we go searching for nice food at AMK market when we were still in poly which is like some yrs back.. oh mine.. age catching up..

feeling so tired.. will be a long long day tml.. will be meeting uni friends for dinner tml.. & same goes for sat.. a bz wk & confusing one too...

No comments: