Thursday, February 07, 2008

last wk: my memory kinda failing.. couldnt really remz what happened for the last wk (prob what they say abt piggies in the rat yr is true? being forgetful.. Haa..)except bz learning the ropes at work.. getting along well with everyone for now, still trying my best at work & to mingle well with everyone.. was at chinatown last fri, it was drizzling hard & the tents were filled with water.. beware when you see that the tents get 'heavy', it just become water bombs.. but I guess nancy is the happiest with her 'goods of victory'.. we settled down for dessert as there wasnt much for me to buy with every stalls selling almost the same stuffs..

sat: spend my day at mwh session singing & playing along with the residents to celebrate cny.. one funny incident happen to xm.. there was a grp of residents gg for an outing to celebrate cny, there's this auntie who couldnt go along & started to cry when they are departing.. she started to rest her head on xm's shoulder.. oh mine.. I was walking towards her, wanting to console but retract my steps when she nearly laid down on her shoulder.. haa.. we had fun & I do hope the residents had their share of joy.. wished that we really brought them happiness & the companionship which they lack.. we'll be starting our befriender prog soon, aiding them to integrate back into the society.. tts our next mission!! we met up with J after tt for dinner.. had curry fishhead, chicken wings & veg.. yummy.. its nice.. thumbs up!! we settled down at tcc for coffee & tea.. a tiring day...

sun: met xm, wj, ej & j for kayaking.. but but but... the weather wasnt nice to us at all.. to top it up, the whole shop tt rents out kayak was GONE!! the shop was tore down & even the toilets!! oh mine!! wj was so upset.. haa.. we ended settling down at the food center for food.. it started to pour as time passed.. haiz... we quickly made our way to tamp mall when the rain gets smaller.. witness the birth of xm's phone after a much awaited time.. haa.. one of the sales personnel was commenting her phone was the 2nd series of camera phone.. to think tt so many camera phones have been released in the market, her phone is really an antique.. haa.. ej & I went home after tt as we have tons of clothes to iron.. DREAD!! tts one of the bad pts of working life..

its chu yi today!! wishing all my friends all the best for the rat year.. may what they wish for come true, stay happy always & sadness to stay away.. had lunch gathering y'day with all my colleagues.. heez.. I shared the cab with MD & M to our destination which got me really tense up.. was afraid what sld I talk to them.. haa.. but all ends well & found tt MD was pretty nice when we are not working.. haa.. he has his firm side when coming to work but besides tt, he likes to make the atmosphere lively & happy.. dined at orchard hotel.. we were all so stuffed!! had 8 dishes which includes peking duck, suckling pig (the whole pig!!), soup, veg, pork, prawns, spring rolls & noodles.. I surrendered at the 2nd dish but still had to go on.. MD & M had beer & M ended up with a reddened face.. haa.. tts what happen when he drinks.. btw.. why are almost all the dishes all meat?? coz both MD & M are meat lovers.. there are many leftovers so M packed them all back coz most shops wud be closed but he's flying back home for holi today.. in fact, I have to work until 6pm, was still feeling sad but MD asked if I have anything impt to do & he just say go home!! Haa.. everyone was released home early after our lunch except for M who still has unfinished jobs to settle before he fly off.. yeah!! guess I was really tired, slept my way home..

even thou all are gg on smoothly now but my heart swayed when I rec'd the email.. was so tempted when I saw it.. wonder if I'll regret if I give up & not even giving it a try, be it be a success or failure.. still pondering..

No comments: