Wednesday, January 16, 2008

spent my tues back in sch with my uni kakis.. might seem crazy but wanna spend more time together with friends who will all be busy soon with job commitments in the future.. its a total different feeling this time rd, looking at the people ard me, which reminds me of the time in sch.. bz printing notes, studying in lib, rushing for lect, thinking what to eat for lunch, finding seats in canteens, gossiping abt pple we saw.. a replicate of myself but now seeing the past from others.. def missed the life of sch & wonder at times how nice if its still sch days.. even thou we might have to brood over tests, exams, projs and assignments but those days seem to be more fun than what I'm gonna face in the future.. the tot of working till I retire & to worry abt the future seems a route so dark.. fear seems to be gripping me now, wonder if I wud be able to achieve what pple expect of me..

ate my salmon don!! its still yummy as before.. much nicer than what the prog on channel u recommend at the deck.. heez.. after which its fruit juice at the deck.. went vivo after which as xm signing her contract with my dream co.. guess I have to let go to move ahead, no point harping on whats no longer possible.. undeniable, it hurts to let go what I hold on to & now I have to let go.. I must work hard no matter where I am!! life being a crouch potatoe ending soon.. working life ahead starting from next wk.. I wanna play some more!!! heez...

LS quite a few times today, ended up I only manage to run only 4km as my stomach starts to ache.. sobz.. meeting LP for lunch today, its been quite a while since I last saw her after I left the co.. will meet up with bao & nancy later on for dinner.. more dinings ahead for fri & sat.. enjoy the last bit of my holi before I embark on my next stage of life.. Jia You 10!!

No comments: