Sunday, January 20, 2008

today is the last day of holi.. sobz.. :( from tml onwards, it will be a whole diff lifestyle.. not particularly excited when everyone asked if I am.. guess there's still a feeling of insecurity, if I'm up to the job & what kind of pple I'll be facing in future.. everything been done for me but MD & M wont be in for my first day.. lots of familiarization work to be done with no local pple ard me anymore.. I'm the only 'local product' there, grad from local uni & till date, stayed all my life in s'pore & my ang mo has no substance.. will I end up 'yo! yo!' in future?? oh mine!! also, have to start stocking up clothes for working life as all of mine seem to too 'kiddish' or more for shopping.. haiz.. shopped g2000 almost every shopping trip, all seem the same to me & so dull.. wished myself luck for tml.. Jia You!!!

No comments: