Monday, December 31, 2007

In slacking mode these days but also bz clearing up my rm & gg for my run... a bz dec I had with exams ending ending early dec, activities lined up & the wait of release of results.. 2007 gonna end soon & 2008 is here.. gosh, feeling so old now..

2007 marks the end of my uni life & embarking my journey in the working world soon.. it has its ups & downs & experiencing new stuffs as well..
(1) had the opportunity living in hall & its definitely a experience.. good side is making new friends & declaring independence but it has its bad side as I have to do my laundry before it piles up, fighting for dryers, cleaned my rm, cooked my own lunch but the best part is I can 'get home' fast & sleep.. Heez.. experience the worst insomnia in my whole life too..
(2) know my own grp of friends better & surviving our final yr together.. gonna really missed my sch life and the times we had, esp the ice-cream treats & indulging in my fav salmon don!!
(3) had bad experience when I went back to the old co for temp but luckily its only for 2 mths..
(4) went for GZ & HK trip, the experience of missing my flight (a experience nv forgotten & hopefully nv happen again)..
(5) daddy had a fall which is pretty bad, till now, the swell still there.. haiz..

the start of 2008 has good news for me too, will be preparing for my interviews & hopefully I'll get it or prob more upcoming good news for me?? even prior to starting work, I already had in mind one whole list of things I wanna get.. Heez.. but of course, have to work hard for 1 mth before getting my 1st pay.. hope 2008 will be a good yr ahead with posibilities & new hopes.. & waiting for my convocation in Jul/Aug which I'll fulfill mummy's hope & my dream..

Resolutions?? Hmmm.. & hopefully...
- daddy's operation a success (praying hard too)..
- mummy in pink health..
- get a good job with great colleagues..
- will choose between CFA, CPA or Master depending the job I land up at..
- go for a trip somewhere, no matter far or near..
- a LV bag (after watching nui ren wo zui da, wanted to get it so much..)
- all my friends are still right beside me...

meeting jas & von for lunch later in the afternoon.. hopefully I can get up early to help mummy do some house-cleaning.. will be gg out with san yi & kor kor later in the night, will be seeing SL & Kayle too...

Happy new yr to all friends and may the new year ahead be a smooth & fulfilling one.. one last day before 2008 approach!!

No comments: