Wednesday, May 02, 2007

1 more paper to go!!! conquered BI today!! Its quite okie thou there are some words I dont even remz seeing them so can only guess.. wrote abt "berkunjung di Cambodia", since have been there before.. Haa.. & 5 more days b4 leaving here... sobz.. I havent had enuff fun yet.. gg home this sun.. wonder if mum missed my absence from home for 1 mth+.. absence make the heart grow fonder?? Haa.. tiring from the constant mugging into the night, concuss in the day then ending up having insomnia in the night.. living the life of an owl & having the eyes of panda.. motivation drying up with the days passing by, having to mug for wks is draining & tiring.. getting low morale with most of the people finishing their exams.. the people eating dinner at comm hall are lesser now..

have to start searching for temp job now.. as much as I dont really like a/ccs, its the only thing I know how to do.. in the meantime, waiting for mummy & daddy to give me the nod to go cambodia with xm & rest.. thou I hope to go HK more.. heez.. I wanna (eat & shop)*100.. haa.. thou the possibility of being fat is high, but eat 1st, talk later..

left with financial econs, its my worst mod thus far, the mod I fare badly for.. Haiz.. have to buck up for it.. Jia You!!! ni ni (I finally got ur last name correctly, not na but ni)!! dont set a hard paper yay... May I be bless with intelligence for the last paper!! & luck when results are released on 25th May!!

No comments: