Sunday, May 06, 2007

Its noon now.. in a few hours time, I'll be back at home, living back the old life.. its a mixed feeling, esp since the last night is gone & now the last few hours.. prob it might seem nothing to others, but at least, this experience meant a lot to me.. to get away from everything else..

from a mummy's girl to an independent girl.. used to have mummy doing all the things for me & now doing all the stuffs myself.. the initial feeling is still fresh in the mind, the lost, uncertainty and loneliness.. as days passed, things picked up (prob god heard my prayers).. haa.. from then on, its no longer me alone.. I have my A3 gals as well as 2 from A5, no longer eating alone.. I'll def missed all the fun.. AY, PJ, MC, An, Su, SP, MJ and TW, SR, Dom & Karen.. will missed the supper treats at the rooftop, CMB concert, CNY dinner, room hopping and the little chats..

It might be the last but the memories stay in the heart.. even if there's a day to become a forgotten person is inevitable, everyone made an impact in my life in one way of another..

PS: finished watching engine.. Its so touching, ended up with used tissues piling up beside me.. its so so so nice.. Haa..

No comments: