Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's officially over.. its the present tt is most real and the past can only be recollected as memories.. finally learnt that only self is most realistic, its only when we lost everything, then we realise we still have ourselves.. its the start of new events everyday and the future to look forward to.. what does the route ahead have install, prob only when we step into tt time zone then will we realise, things, environment, people and oneself have changed..

should I take up the pt job at the law firm, in a dilemma but nobody can give me an answer.. cant even ans myself, will others ans it for me? anyway, guess I take it up unless things took for a change tml morning.. will things change?

been so tired ever since coming back.. went out with xm y'day.. i'm supposed to meet her at setengah satu which sld be 12.30pm but in the end, i interpreted as 1.30pm.. given back what I have learn for the past few months back to ibu I guess.. sorry xm.. didnt mean it.. too tired to use my brain.. feeling very sick after exams are all over.. even when exams ended, still not sleeping early, ended up shopping all day.. haa.. aim now is to save money for HK trip in Jul!!! cant wait to go crazy shopping and all the nice food!!!

No comments: