Saturday, May 05, 2007

Miss sneezy now after all the packing.. sobz (tissue pilling up).. OMG!! I have so much things to bring home tml.. think dad will faint when he sees the things when he comes tml.. followed by mum!! she will def ask how did I end up with so many things.. well.. it juz accumulate since I rarely have the chance to go home with projs & exams.. haa.. hmmm.. do I miss dad & mum? well a bit la, thou a bit guilty coz I dont feel like gg home yet.. haa..

slept at 5am last night so now having a bad headache.. met up with yanz, yve & jas last night for dinner at superdog at vivo.. was pretty nice except for the green pepper, luckily there's jas to help me.. heez.. after tt we shopped ard aimlessly coz have no idea what we sld do.. wanted to eat ben & jerry's ice-cream but nobody interested.. sobz!! I love ice cream, esp when I'm feeling low.. but our chat outside, enjoying the breeze was pretty nice prob except for the same qns Iim being asked everytime I met up with them.. haa.. know they are concerned abt me but I have no ans either, dont know whats wrong with me.. heez.. went st james after tt to check out the new place.. met PJ & dom there.. haa.. sat at boiler I think for a drink then later went to "M" (cant remz the name le) to claim for our drink.. well.. a lot of aunties sia, now I know clubbing is no longer a youngster thingy, aunties bringing their husb over there.. haa.. I have nothing against aunties but erm.. juz wondering la.. heez.. came back ard 12.40.. but rec'd call from my neighbour tt she lost her matric card (dont be sad, yay, hope u will find it somewhere) so she cant gain access to her room & she still have lots of packing to do.. got benji to help out to avoid paying the $5 fine.. haa.. saw MJ back!! haa.. I accompany her to buy supper, got hungry seeing all those food, cant help but bought something to eat.. haa.. chatted along the way & again later in my room.. plus washing clothes & sending resumes, tts how I end up sleeping @ 5am.. yawnz...

woke up at 9am this morning to go k-box with xm & sm.. concuss creeping in but I survived thru except for the constant yawn.. so tired.. went shopping after tt.. thou its my fav activity, too tired to notice anything.. saw dresses tt I like but 1 of the dress, both of them find it too flowery (but I like it leh!! but I heeded their advice) & another one which doesnt have "S" size.. sobz.. came back to pack my stuffs after tt.. was at a loss, wonder where to start from, there are so many things thou my neighbour was saying I have nothing much.. wondering if I sld go out walk walk b4 dad comes or savour the last bit of the moment.. haa.. wanted to do lotsa of stuffs but time running out.. *sniff..

My head is spinning now... after clothes are dried, gonna head to bed.. need to wake up early to wash bedsheets.. washing day everyday.. haa..

No comments: