Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Swear I didnt expect AFPD to hire me.. I wreak my interview, forgot to bring this & that.. I didnt even remz what I said at the interview.. but what the agent says prior to the conversation today are contradictory but I gave her the benefit of doubt.. anyway, I regretted accepting ges offer when I rec'd the call this morning.. wanted so much to try out at a new co to learn new things as I always wanted to but now I can't back out now esp since catherine has offered to hire me.. I'm super sad now!! I guess regret is now part of me & I miss this valuable opportunity but I have the responsibility to keep my promise.. hope I made the right choice and this is fate I have to go back? can only console myself.. god.. did I do the right thing? I feel so unsure of my decision.. Haiz.. sad.. its super sad!!

kind of bored at home, nothing much to do except sleep, eat, watch tv.. with the rain, cant go anyway.. waiting for fri to come & esp jul when I can go HK... yeah!!

No comments: