Monday, May 14, 2007

Its my first day at GES.. not really the first time there so travelling down the familiar road brings back the memories of the days spent there.. & of course missing my favourite fried fish bee hoon!! but didnt get to eat it as the market is closed for washing.. :'( the place sure changed a lot prob except for the different heads of the department.. seating arrangements are changed and there's a distinctive difference btw a/ccs & MIS.. surprised tt a lot of pple still remz me.. everyone was calling out my name when they see me.. heez.. glad tt they still remz me.. prob bcoz of my name tt links with jolin..

started off with filing.. that was exactly what I did when I first went GES!! but starting to get better when I'm involved with the budget proj.. I guess doing tt beats filing.. i have familiarised with the filing there tt I can do it vry fast so which means I would be idling after tt.. but doing budget is so stressed esp when I have very little time to understand what I need to do & have to go for meeting with the MIS staffs to understand the terms & the spreadsheet they ve done, esp when I'm an comp idiot.. know nuts of what those terms actually means.. producitivity not tt great today as trying hard to absorb all the stuffs.. worked ot on my very first day till 9pm.. okie with it as long as I get to learn things.. rather have tons of work to do than to have nothing to do.. still a long way to go b4 the final budget is done.. hopefully I'll do a good enuff job... may god please bless me with intelligence..

feeling so sleepy.. its tidur time soon.. have to reach early tml to pester the MIS pple for further explainations to give me a clearer picture.. haa..

No comments: