Saturday, May 05, 2007

exams are finally over.. 1 mth of mugging ended.. I dont know if I have put in my best effort & tried my very best.. motivation is drying and no longer as strong as in the past.. over-confidence? I hope I'm not.. over-confidence caused my pitfall, it must never happen again.. when everything thought to be smoothly going, unexpected things seem to crept in..

feeling quite lost actually.. as sch term seem to be over for me soon, I wonder what my next step in life is to be.. what have I accomplished & what is hope for doesnt seem to realise.. the world once exist is replaced by new bits as time passed and new accomplishments, things are no longer the same.. how to look at things from a simplistic equation? wonder whats real and whats its defination? it definitely hurts to hear tt sentence but even if its the opposite, how true can it be?? empty promises for the sake of sounding good?? with different life chances, what had been said now prob would have turn a passing remark in later life.. whats the use of being comforted now & to become sad in the future? believe to trust is better than nothing to have? sadly to admit, whats chose not to believe in the past is the truth.. ever thought prob the view is a pessimistic one, but its a fact afterall.. I wish it could have been longer but nothing last forever..

doubts left unanswered, how to change the current state?

No comments: