Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My leg gonna break soon!! been shopping for consec 4 days ever since exams ended on fri.. its a drama day, had to make firm decisions today.. went for interview today at AFPD.. its really a huge co., to the extend tt I cant even find the entrance, it sure take me a long time to find the main entrance.. I'm totally lost when I dropped off the bus, had to call xm for SOS!! first time to visit a japanese co., they have their own uniform as well as shoes!! somehow, they all ended up looking the same.. the HR was saying that japanese likes their employees to wear uniforms and they like cleaniness.. but finally after much deliberation, decided to go back to GES.. haa.. during the interview, the HR side was so much easier but the acc/s sup was asking what did I do in GES for every single line I type in my resume.. OMG!! tts something abt 1 yr ago.. like how many schedules I did, would I actually count when I'm bz trying to finish it? is it abnormal to do like 10 bank recon for diff banks? hmmm... but I dont think I will make the pass coz I guess I didnt really know how to ans her qns & with ges already cfm their employment with me, I went for the sake of experience.. plus I didnt know how to use oracle.. but I really hope to learn sap or oracle.. they are now the hotest software for acc/s, accpac is long outdated I guess..

went ps later to wait for yanz.. 1st time, I shop every single level, every single shop.. nv so thorough sia.. with 2 hrs to 'ta fa', i went to the supermarket twice.. haa.. watched spiderman.. yeah!! finally I get to see a movie after so long.. but I did doze off.. haa.. too tired.. the ending is so sad, harry died as well as eddie.. hate sad endings.. does tt mean the end of spiderman? overall, its nice except the slimy black thing tt I dont like.. the last part when he forgave the one who killed his uncle was so touching, my tears nearly fall if not for 38 beside me.. DOTZ!! when I reached the theatre, I remz we havent buy the tickets from sistic.. by the time, the movie is over & we went down, its already closed!! Sobz!!!

gonna have a good rest tml b4 I start work next mon!! praying hard everything will go smoothly & I'll be happy there!! gg to concuss soon.. gonna sleep soon...

No comments: