Saturday, December 08, 2007

Its my 100th post!!! also a post which I have to recall what have happened this past wks.. Heez... but a long long one too...

been mugging hard for exams, rain or shine, public holi or wkend, I'll be in the lib mugging hard either with xm, shidah & xp or alone... it also mark the last days of mugging for exams with graduating days ahead, provided I passed all my papers of course.. everyone been pesimistic coz all the papers are shocking!! all of us then started doing preference module ranking.. demoralised with all the papers we do.. after every paper, I started sayinng CUI!! feeling so sad, I wonder if I can grad now with the whole world knowing I'm graduating soon.. keeping my fingers crossed, praying hard.. feeling so tired now, guess I could sleep anytime, anywhere...

during days of mugging, met different kinds of people.. saw my tutors preparing for their exams too.. its also the time when xm trained me to eat regularly.. when the time is up, I'll feel hungry... Haa... everyone is impressed with my appetite & my speed of eating... there are silly things we did too... writing post it for each other with words of encourgement & drawing silly pics.. thou the times are hard but I def missed the days we worked hard together... plus we also wrote a well-wishes on the nussu welfare board... hope we'll stay as the crazy gang forever.. & sorry to all of my craziness at time, singing at your every words...

07th Dec 2007 is our final days in NUS.. had a bunch of friends.. we shared crazy times, stress days, working out tut assignments together.. will miss every single bit of it..

xiumei (Ah Mui aka mei mei aka lao wu): econs kaki who promised we'll hug & sink together & we'll (try to) love econs who I got to know during QET.. my shio babe too!! who loves to eat but still so thin!! she's hungry every 4 hrs & her stomach growl everytime she drank her water.. Haa.. she loves Indian food, Malay food and rice which I have no interest at all & also a teh soh as we all call her.. we go mwh together for comm svc & dinner after tt with wj & ej... she's also the one who sang along with me when we say smthg.. most of the time we ended up in vivo for dinner when we have pilates or when we have craving for smthg.. our love is the ma la steamboat in sch.. (see.. all abt food right.. tts how much she's a food lover & how it made me a fattie also.. her motto in life: live to eat!!)

shidah: her side dish to complement her rice is always fish, tofu & veg... her fav is mango juice which I dislike.. we are crappy & had crazy times together.. she loves the chicken rice at Bugis which we had together during her b'day... she loves green & buying bags & belts... my poly friend as well, gone to the same co for internship.. got to know each other since then & together in uni.. we love karl marx work & hate weber!!

sarah (aka she la): my blur friend who loves fruit juice.. she loves to buy food to motivate us.. Haa... & she loves angmo which ended her up with SPG.. another econs kaki which I got to know better during year 2 but nv a regret... her fav is always western food, always ended up buying the same food.. even if she queue for chinese food, her dish are potatoes and hotdogs which resembles western but cooked in chinese style, isnt it my dear??

xueping: 'wa piang' is her trademark... she loves to say this word.. CUI is also smthg we say in common.. took game theory & health econs together without the others, CUI together.. always end up with qns marks.. in the past, there will be sm, sarah & alvin but now left the two of us.. she muz eat her bf or she will keep repeating 'er shi ta le'.. she's always ahead of time with her 500 years quote.. she always call us her lao ren friends but we very young at heart yay!!! always carrying a big bag & vry enthu with her training..

alvin: he's always pin-pointing my height!! Humph!! shared with us his story of roaming.. had our share of fun together... he's a chocolate lover...

these are my closest friends in uni... of course there are many others.. like shirley, chiyin, meihui, jialin & many others which I have known thru my uni life.. they def made my uni life a better one & left with great memories.. & also all my fav lecturers..

we ended our day in engine canteen eating my fav salmon don.. I swear its really vry nice, juicy & big portion too.. then we head to co-op to shop the so call last time.. went later to arts canteen to eat hesley pie at BK (alvin's fav)... went orchard after tt.. wanted to take more photos in sch but started raining.. SOBZ... shop ard at orchard & we ate at Fish & Co after tt.. too tired to really shop as we were all deprived of sleep.. went back ard 9+ to meet our respective zhou gongs!!

today went shopping with bao & next wk will be chalet!! muz accumulate enuff sleep to enjoy myself nxt wk.. then muz start thinking what I wanna do in life.. what sld I do?? no news from 'them' yet.. the place which I wanna be.. will good news come soon? May god blessed me with good luck... sleep & luck is what I need now!!1

No comments: