Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Even thou study wk is not here yet, but I'm already having such a heavy eyebag... was stunned looking at the mirror, looking cui.. the zombie of last sem is here again, just tt its longer in hall but the open space of school.. Haiz.. mugging hard now, trying my best to squeeze every little info into my tiny brain.. as xm says, I have great memory remembering anything else except my studies.. Haa... which is very true.. only remz 'wu eh bo eh'.. worried for every single paper.. Haiz.. wondering what goes into my head & feeling I've not worked hard enuff.. slack too much.. feeling so stressed up I feel tt I'm nv full, feeling hungry easily.. muz jia you!!

ehhh... nothing much happen for the past wks.. except for bao's ROM.. congrats yay.. fri was out with xm, wj & J, shopping ard for gifts for SH & alvin & dinner at subway.. we bought chilli choco & another liquor one for alvin.. Haa.. but luckily he says it taste okie.. if not, I'll strangle xm who insists on sabo-ing him.. heez... we went to bedok after tt for chicken wings.. its nice.. heez.. then we did the mayer-briggs test.. we actually sat there doing the test until 1am.. haa.. was feeling so tired after tt.. concuss the vry next day but still managed to dragged myself up to reach sch early..

wished exams will end soon.. but with everyday closing in, it also means the day of departure soon... sobz..

No comments: