Friday, December 21, 2007

have not been using my brain much (xm was saying I better read some books, my brain detoriating.. hmmm... I agree..) except bz clicking away trying my best, hoping to find smthg & hear smthg good but all seems a hopeless case.. haiz.. what else have I not done?? haiz haiz haiz.. results out in 6 days time, the heart-thromping time is nearing.. wonder if i'll make it...

watched alvin & the chipmunks on tues (I think) with bao.. loved theodore to bits.. he's so cute with his nightmares at night.. if u loved cute stuffs, u will love this too!! ate dinner with nancy later in the evening.. went wan chai cafe.. the food wasn't fanstastic, not satisfying at all.. not that I'm not full but it doesnt gives me the 'yummy' feeling & the dessert didnt make things better.. but most importantly, its the gathering of the 3 of us tt counts.. wonder at times, will we still meet up for dinner together down the rd when we aged, will I still be remembered or forgotten?? no matter which gathering I have gone to, these tots always get into me, who will still be there down the road in 5 or 10 yrs? how many friends will still remz me???

finally I have smthg to look fwd to.. will be gg down mwh tml.. its been a long time since I last visited them, hope the aunties still remz me.. later in the night will be gg cousin's house for x'mas dinner.. will get to see all the kids again..

No comments: