Friday, December 14, 2007

feeling kind of lost right now with each day passing.. the feeling wasn't that strong initially but its getting into me right right now.. whenever I see dad going to work, it hit on me I sld quickly get a job to lessen his load & with age catching up, it gets harder to have the energy as before.. but also my results are not out & I'm wondering if I'll get through, no confidence at all.. after all the celebrations, its time for the heart-thumping moment.. all I hope for is a pass, better still if my merit status remains..

as all said, the job industry is not that bad & companies are expanding but opportunities for me are not likewise.. every company are looking at individuals whom are smart with great academic records but I have none.. I'm just an ordinary student with average results.. forget about the recent wed 'thingy'.. think I wreck it.. everyone seem to be spoilt with choices but I'm spoilt with dilemmas..

May 26th dec, 2.30pm not be a crying day....

No comments: