Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I graduated!! thou didnt achieve results to my expectations but happy to pass all modules, esp the killers, int'l, game & health econs.. I survived 4 econs & so did xm.. happy for her as well.. but I wanna s/u reproductive health, got a sucky grade.. prob I took the wrong mod? haiz... can only blame myself for not being knowledgable enough abt myself.. I'm gonna missed the life in NUS now that I really cleared all my modules, too crop up with studies that I missed the fun as a student.. what I hope not all lost are all the friends I have made over the 2.5 years.. my aim now is to realise my next dream & to find a job soon!! Jia you!!

celebrated x'mas with bao & nancy at k-box.. I look so tan now in the pics taken, have not recover back to the old tone ever since I'm back from HK.. I dont wanna join ej's blackie club!! sobz... but the 3 of us had fun...

A brand new year is coming soon.. May I have a good start & bless me with good luck...

No comments: