Friday, December 28, 2007



watched 'I am legend' by Will Smith y'day.. It was a pretty good show thou some scenes kinda unrealistic when I thought back but its a really nice show which I enjoyed very much.. The ending wasnt those typical nice & sweet ending but nonetheless the ending is meaningful with Will Smith sacrificing himself, the people becoming his living legend... wanted to catch this show so much & I did it.. so happy.. heez..

been slacking at home these few days, becoming a routine to look out for jobs everyday.. wondering if my grades are so bad to the extend that nobody wanna hire me?? all I wish for is a bank to accept me but seems like firms that contact me are acc/s.. kinda disappointed.. dad didnt want me to go into banks but said nothing when I'm very persistent about it.. prob I carry too much hope & now disappointed & depressed with the situation.. other friends seems to secure a job prior to graduation but I'm still waiting.. its also prob bcoz of the breeze of how I got into IRAS which led me feeling stagnant.. uni grad really doesnt promise anything these days plus now, seems like every firm have to go thru 2 rds of interviews.. maybe I should start my future studies research & planning earlier to see where I wanna head.. economists predict that next yr might be a downturn with recession being a periodic event & seems like 2008 might be it.. hopefully it wont happen so quickly..

I finally get to s/u my reproductive health, happy to get rid of that sucky grade I got.. thou it might not push my cap far but juz hated the grade that I've got.. wonder if I really did so badly in the final exams.. haiz.. it will be even better if I can do the same for int'l econs but I cant as its my major.. but what matters most is I can grad when all of us fear that we might have to clear any econs mod.. but with grad becoming a reality comes new responsibilities..

No comments: