Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry x'mas to all friends... it also marks the end of 2007 soon & the beginning of a new year.. hope the year ahead will be a fulfilling one for everyone..



At Hyatt Hotel



Steamboat at Bugis

Gathered with the old iras friends & we are all from the same poly as well.. even thou its been a long time since we last met but we are nv short of topics to talk abt.. Heez.. happy to meet them and do some catching up.. missed the good ole days back then.. QQ & I went shopping at orchard before making our way to Bugis to meet jinyao & eunice.. too bad, YY couldn't join us.. had steamboat at one of the shop which I can't remz what is the name of it.. wasnt satisfying at all.. guess I'm getting more pricky over food with the training from xm.. the seafood was not really fresh, didnt eat to my heart content.. sad.. guess the only thing I like was only the hotdog & the soup base is super hot when its only medium degree hotness.. my lips feel so swollen with the hotness.. to satisfy our tastebud after the disappointment, we went for dessert at 'ah chew'.. chit chat till 10+.. really happy to be seeing them & glad that they are doing fine..

had flu the whole day.. feeling super tired & starting to feel moody as results are releasing soon.. haiz.. may lady luck be shining on me..

No comments: