Sunday, September 30, 2007

not feeling well as for the past 2 days, being tormented by gum infection.. Haiz.. its so pain tt I couldnt sleep last night, end up crying like a little child, hoping it will ease the pain.. I could feel the swell inside me & it got the better of me.. I guess I finally slept at 4 or 5 but woke up early to see the doct.. prescribed with antibiotics & painkillers.. painkiller is def my saviour!!! when the doct said it wont heal so quickly, my heart sank immediately.. he added that it will take a week.. oh man!! start of tml are all my midterm papers & I have to take it with pain in my mouth.. declared a mute now coz opening my mouth is so painful & even eating is hurtful.. Haiz.. hope I'll recover soon.. pain, pain go away, nv come again.. no chocolates & ice-cream in the meantime too.. sobz sobz...

may god blessed me with intelligence and luck for all my 4 papers.. didnt manage to go down to si ma lu today as I was feeling so unwell.. sobz...



Besides mugging hard last week, celebrated xm's b'day on thurs.. Happy b'day bayi!! we ate at Breeks after cracking our brain to choose a place.. I ate rosemary garlic chicken plus shared waffle fries with the gang.. was so full tt I couldnt finish it (as usual.. Haa... I always have difficulties finishing my food..).. walk ard vivo for a while before heading home to continue mugging..

No comments: