Sunday, September 09, 2007

Been deprived of sleep these days.. having to wake up early for classes & attending recruitment talks in the night.. been pondering over what do I want to be in the future.. I am determined of the place I wanna work in but will I be cut out for the place? is the place really what others has said & is SK right about what kind of person you have to be like in order to suvive?? it might not have been the ideal kind of working life or environment, but this has not changed my decision.. its still top on my list but will I make it there? mummy asked me to give up, she dont want to see me working for long hrs every single day but I'm willing to try even if it means working 12 hrs everyday.. Haiz.. what is the future me like? stressed over the life ahead..

thurs is really not a good day.. first i tried missing my flight & now I totally forgot about attending my tutorial... OMG.. I totally shove it behind me.. Its only when I got on the bus do I realise My blurness.. Haiz.. happily went for pilates & forgot about my tutorial class.. Its the only class tt starts in wk 4.. thus, kind of forget the existence of it..

yesterday went down to mwh, its the first time i see so many volunteers... my existence wont be so important in the future & I can go all the way for my last sem studies.. Haa... (excuses I'm thinking up)... we brought the residents to clarke quay.. its quite a change, prob its been a long time since I last went there.. had a nice session with them before gg off to vivo for a short walk with wj & ej.. went home after tt as mummy cooking curry for dinner..

gonna go back to my readings.. havent done any for last wk & tutorials is piling up.. Haiz.. sad...

No comments: