Tuesday, September 18, 2007

met up with eunice today.. she's still my dearest 'bitchy' friend.. Haa.. Its been a long time since I last met her but as usual, we have lots of stuffs to talk abt.. (**although you may still not be able to let go, but I have learn to, so can you.. it may be hard but there's no point in harping on it.. treasure those still with ya..) she's waiting for me to join the workforce.. well.. I am... very soon.. soon, instead of chatting abt my studies, we'll talk abt the 'real life' of stepping into the working industry.. Heez..

ate dinner with bao tonight, bought tonic pills & bao bought shorts.. but feeling guilty coz didnt do much readings.. its a lullaby to me, few pgs is enuff to knock me down.. Haiz.. muz study hard.. gg up 'er mei shan' next wk le... its time for battle again.. 4 mid term papers to clear.. May god bless me with intelligence & luck..

No comments: