Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mid term tests are coming soon.. getting stressed up with so many doubts still in me.. hope everything will turn out fine.. need to clear all my mod in order to grad.. this sem seem to pass very quickly & its the mid of the sem soon & pretty soon final exams are coming.. by then, its the end of my sch life.. I guess I'm a lucky gal, to meet great friends in uni & they are crazy like I am.. had our share of laughter as well as tiding stress period together.. looking forward to what I'm gonna face in the future after sch life.. what is my future like?

this week isnt a good one... daddy injured his leg during work & now his 2 legs are swollen like pigs trotters.. just like bro's leg when he injured himself during soccer.. now daddy become the 'begger's sect' head with his stick walking ard.. hope he'll recover soon.. seeing him having difficulties walking ard really pain my heart.. Haiz... wished I can grad soon, find a gd job then he wont have to work so hard..

fri met up with nancy & bao for dinner & to see mooncakes.. while waiting for them to come, went kino to shop ard.. bought 3 books at one go, guess I must be really crazy to buy so many books when I barely have time to finish my sch readings.. but I just cant help myself... trying to read more inspiring or economics related books in the hope I'll be more economically inclined.. Haa.. which is like quite impossible.. just like Jin Han asked me why I dont wanna be an economist.. its like impossible as it takes a lot to be one.. I dont have the deep thinkings or intution of the economy like Smith or Keynes or Alfred have.. an economist? prob when there's a day I'll be able to think like them.. bought also yam mooncake for mummy.. still probing if wanna buy the durain from Goodwood.. its so tempting.. *drool*...

missed MWH session today.. kind of lazy to go down plus hopefully I'll be able to get all my readings & tut done today then I can start on my report tml.. need to buck up!!! Jia you!! Kor kor & san yi may be coming down tml with mooncakes too if they managed to finish baking early.. Heez... hope they will come down & I'll have yummy moncakes.. I'm little miss greedy, sld take the title away from xm.. Haa...


Little Miss Greedy & Me...


Friends in uni (looked so ugly in the pic.. sobz sobz)...

No comments: