Saturday, September 22, 2007

Those were the days...

Childhood is a pleasant phase.. Its filled with spanking times, playful times & happy moments with a carefree life of no worries.. "dont friend you", as much as it sounds childish, it is a childhood phrase of every kid..

Its the mooncake festival again & I see children carrying laterns ard with the smiles on their face when I was walking clarke quay there with xm & wj after dinner.. wondering when was the last time I did tt.. prob after pri sch life? when I was still a little kid, I always wish I was a grown up.. in primary sch, I wish I could advance on to upper pri soon.. & when I was in sec sch, I wish my green collar will become white as I go on to upper sec.. I always have the mindset, how nice it is to be a senior as I always tot being in the upper sec, you are wiser than your juniors.. haa.. sounds so childish isnt it?? but now, its all a memory of what I am as a little gal.. life becomes burdened with worries as I become older.. prob tts smthg I didnt anticipate to come with.. as life goes on to another stage, everyone is burdened with worries of life: what job to be in, finding your life partner, life after marriage, your child & an endless lists of events of part & parcel of life..

Childhood holds the memory of a kid.. prob not all has a childhood worth remembering but what one experience during childhood is what one who remembers most.. I wish I could contain it all up, holding on to the past..

No comments: