Thursday, September 20, 2007

wk ending soon & study wk is nxt wk.. its mugging time again.. dont even feel tt I have attended much tut & its mid-term time.. tension building up as time passed.. Haiz.. lots of things to do..

went down to FTC y'day to collect info for CFA.. Hmmm... the course is pretty ex & I have serious doubt how many times I have to take it to pass even thou there is no limit to the number of yrs to take it.. if I dont sign up now, the cost will diff by US$100 nxt yr (feb 08) & US$300 1 mth later (mar 08).. OMG.. the difference is so great.. wonder if I sld bet my future on it.. anyway, mummy is supportive, so whatever I choose to do, she'll support me.. Heez... will still study smthg in future but still indecisive of which one it is... after tt, went for threading.. its my first time & super pain... guess I still prefer the plucking mtd.. the pain is not so much... my wk a boring one.. still revolving ard readings, readings & more readings.. but will be gg down to mwh for comm svc this sat..

No comments: