Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy Children's Day to my friends... Heez.. thou its a day celebrated years ago, its no longer a holi for me.. even youth day is gone.. as you grow up, public holi diminishing too..

wanna commerate today as I think I flucked my Health Econs.. Its a memory game which I sucks at.. sobz sobz... think almost half of the paper I'm clueless of what its saying & to top it up, headache plus gum ache.. hope tml int'l econs will spare me..

didnt manage to eat much today, left 3/4 of the food every meal.. but finally manage to eat a bowl of oatmeal when I got home after my paper.. so happy.. while in the canteen, every food smells so nice to me but yet I cant consume solid food, only liquid or soft food as I have difficulty biting.. looking fwd to eating yummy food... *Drool*

No comments: