Sunday, September 02, 2007

Its sun again & gonna start a new wk of sch tml.. will be meeting my prof for health tut tml & he's the one who's too detail in every single slide till he have difficulties finishing lect every wk.. oh mine.. he better finish with tut tml.. I hate makeup tut & lect..

my game tut on fri was not too bad, the tutor is the lecturer himself which I tot he is pretty nice & good, not bcoz he's a korean but he's really approachable.. & the plastic bag guy is in my class again but he is upgrading himself now.. Heez.. no longer carrying NUS co-op plastic bag but G2000... does ang mo prefer carrying plastic bags to sch?? he's the first & the last I saw tt does that.. met jolene in the afternoon for lunch.. Its been a long time since we last saw her ever since our major became different.. its lect again after tt @ 4pm.. dread gg to lect but surprisingly, I'm quite alert but only for the first half of the lect... Haa... after lect, went MS to meet jas & von... its von's b'day... (Happy B'day yve!!) we went k-box for dinner cum sing.. didnt sing a lot coz we 3 really cant multi-task.. its buffet so of course must eat value for money.. when we finally decide to sing, we forgot our dessert... sobz... I didnt get to eat my cream puff.. after our k-session, we went walking ard & we each bought a pair of shoes.. Heez... had fun tt night... planned to study in the night but was too tired.. slept early as next day is my aerobics challenge...

woke up early on sat to go bugis to pray before making my way down to civic plaza for the challenge with bao.. Its super crowded with lots of women as its women's day.. the challenge is 3 hrs with cardio-latino, aerobics & kickboxing.. all are really fun & I sweat like I'm in a sauna.. had a intense workout & it feels great after completing the 3 hrs session.. decided to join iron women (5 hrs) next yr & prob yoga also plus shape run, 5km... haa... but must train up as my body quite weak.. dont wanna faint along the way.. ever since the last time I fainted in sch, pretty afraid of fainting somewhere along the street...

have to quickly finish all my readings.. plus complete my tut.. vry low productivity today... haiz... kept dozing off after a few page...

No comments: