Sunday, August 19, 2007

Woke up real early on sat to temple to pray pray... guess too much things happen these days.. going there helps to put my mind at ease.. went straight home after that & was caught in the rain.. ended up sneezing all the way thru after that... Slept a while before waking up again to go down to mwh.. its been quite some time since I last went there.. I guess its 1 mth+.. its handicraft session & we made fishes with them.. can see that they enjoyed themselves with the cutting & pasting.. but for us, its watching out for them, making sure they dont cut themselves.. its still raining when we ended our session.. went suntec for dinner.. ate at bian fu.. again i tried 2 chilli... OMG... its super hot for me.. was sniffing & sneezing thru eating... was nv a person who can eat spicy food... after dinner, we went to check out prices of washing machine for ej.. after which we went crystal jade to buy lao po pi... Haa... yeah.. finished our boxes of lao po pi & yet, we are there to buy some more.. but its nice & yummy nonetheless.. when we were brooding over where to head after tt, we fnally settled on dessert at 'ah chew'... I ate black sesame.. yummy.. it isnt tt sweet.. its home sweet home after tt.. was so tired.. I slept the min my head touch the bed...

tml I'll be gg down to econs dept for my appeal case.. wish they will give me whatever I appeal for.. May luck be with me tml.. God.. please bless me..

No comments: