Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another wk has gone & its 2 wks of sch.. time flies... as usual, there are tons of readings forever piling up & I have yet to finish all of them.. went down to orchard today to collect my event pack for nxt sat event.. gg for my aerobics challenge.. wonder if my stamina is enuff to last for the full 3 hrs but def looking forward to it.. to sweat it all out & vent off all steam & frustrations accumulated in me.. signed up for lots of recruitment talks too.. the bad side is I gonna have to wear formal, so hopefully the scrafice is worthy, to understand better the co. I hope to get in but I know there are some which are beyond my reach..

with time closing in, wondering what field sld I be in, what kind of job will I hold & whats the future ahead like? hoping to search for jobs that are based overseas but I guess mummy will nv let me go.. even gg overseas trips will make her countdown everyday for my return, whats more if I wud to go for long term... Hmmm... see how first ba... [the earth will not stop rotating for anyone & its time for me to walk ahead & not abrupting the route, trying to grab every single bit of the past which I tot would return.. remembering what eunice said, I know its useless to try & be sad over it.. whats left is just a meaningless title...]

gonna zzZZzzZZ soon.. lots of readings waiting for me tml to complete & its gonna be a bz wk ahead again...

No comments: