Friday, August 17, 2007

To think that I actually started crying at the bus stop.. Haiz.. Luckily didnt went out dinner with xm & all or bao & all, if not, think I'll start pouring out like no other pple biz.. it might seem nothing to cry, just go back to appeal again but didnt have a gd experience there when I was appealing for tut.. Plus, I've beginning to get overly worried & paranoid over my mod as days passed.. brooding over if they will give me what I need & its not a matter that they didnt give me what I want now, but they missed out giving me another.. I need 2 but I only got 1.. Its just a breakdown for me.. feeling so tired from all these.. I still have to go through a tutorial balloting & I'm w/o 1 more mod now.. haiz... but still have to rank whatever I have now.. Isnt a good day for me.. feeling so so so sucky...

No comments: